Li-aung "Lewis" Yip, GradIEAust MIEEE
Last page update: 2015-01-15
Things of interest
If you are here, you are likely looking for one of the following things:
My engineering bachelor's thesis, Realtime Empirical Mode Decomposition for Intravascular Bubble Detection. Implements a version of the empirical mode decomposition (EMD) for streaming data, i.e. extracts the intrinsic mode functions (IMF's) for streamed data.
- My blog, Mixed Nuts, Bolts, and Washers. Topics include Minecraft, Dungeons and Dragons, fountain pens, and electrical engineering.
Dungeons and Dragons
- Morrowind DnD 3.5 - rules to support a pen-and-paper campaign in the Elder Scrolls: Morrowind setting. (Coming soon.)
Me @ other places
- Current location: Perth, Western Australia.
Professional electrical (power) engineer. GradIEAust. MIEEE.
- Three years experience in power systems analysis, including load-flow, short-circuit, harmonics, arc-flash, transient motor starting, protection co-ordination. Emphasis on mining industry.
- One year experience, detailed design of wastewater treatment plant.
- Bachelor's degree: B. Engineering (Electrical) / B. Science (Mathematics), with first class honours, James Cook University 2010.
- Personal motto: "Improvise, adapt, and overcome."
Minecraft related: firstname.lastname@example.org
PGP key: 208F DA83